Students compete at state piano
At the State Piano Competition, held February 16, Sharon Chu, Lansing High School senior, and Jennifer Snyder, Lansing High School freshman, received a "one" rating in their division.
A one rating is the highest possible score and indicates that the two students played outstanding performances, with few technical errors that exemplify a true musical expression, said Jonnie Brice, LHS music teacher.
More like this story
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- Retirement celebration set for USD 458 bus coordinator
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt