Fort Leavenworth hosts home tour
Fort Leavenworth's 31st annual Historic Homes Tour will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 19.
See how the military family lives today in quarters built over 100 years ago. There will also be lace makers, broom makers and rug makers on site.
The event is sponsored by Friends of the Frontier Army Museum. Tickets area available now at the Frontier Army Museum for $12. For more information and group rates, contact Edith Rob at (913) 250-6573.
More like this story
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties