Historical Society hosts dinner
The Lansing Historical Society will hold its annual Spaghetti Dinner on Thursday, April 3, at the Lansing Community Center.
Spaghetti, salad, bread and desserts will be served from 5 to 7 p.m. There also will be a raffle for a designer limestone rock. Tickets for the spaghetti dinner cost $6 for adults and $3.50 for kids 10 and under. Carry-out also is available. If you have questions, call Linda Lockwood at (913) 651-3847.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Bonner-based interior designer loves to reshape spaces
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map