LHS grads lift Morningside
Lansing High graduates Eric Delich and Tom Kohl have helped the Morningside College baseball team to a 10-5 start.
Delich, a senior, has been one of Morningside's top pitchers, boasting a 1.75 earned-run average in six appearances. He has allowed just five hits and two earned runs in eight innings of work.
Kohl, a senior outfielder, is one of the Mustangs' top offensive players. He has started all 15 games and he has a .286 batting average with 14 hits and 16 runs in 49 at-bats this season. He is second on the team in doubles and leads the team in walks.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program