Bridge work to cause Main St. lane reduction
Weather permitting on Tuesday, April 1, crews will begin mud-jacking and associated work on Seven-Mile Creek Bridge.
Southbound Main Street traffic will be reduced to one lane from just north of Ida Street to south of the bridge; other lanes will be reduced as work progresses, but traffic will move through the work zone with at least one lane in each direction for the duration of the work.
The work is scheduled to be completed in four working days, weather permitting.
For more information, contact Ken Miller at (913) 208-6650 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Retirement celebration set for USD 458 bus coordinator
- Bonner, Basehor split baseball doubleheader
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction