Kansas City farmer’s market looking for growers
Farmers and growers are wanted for a new Northland Organic and Locally Grown Farmer's Market starting April 24 at Briarcliff Village, 4151 North Mulberry Dr., Kansas City, Mo.
The market will be held from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. each week on Thursday through October 2. There will be demonstrations at 5 p.m. on ways to use the produce and products available at the market.
Sign up to participate before April 10 and receive 15 packets of organic Seeds of Change seeds and a year's subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine. Call (816) 792-2670 for an application to participate.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers