Youth production set for April 4
River City Community Players announces its first Youth Production for 2008.
"Fable-icious" is a dramatized collection of Aesop's famous fables, acted by middle school age children, wearing animal masks and demonstrating some very human characteristics that we might rather not notice! The vignettes are strung together with songs and dancing, and the show will be delightful for kids of all ages.
The directors are Donna Elmer, Penny Paradies, Nancy Martin, and Gina Hanson, with assistance from Cathy Daniels.
The performers are: Alex Agar, Rachel Asbury,Andrea Brown, Kirstin Calvetti, Kylah Clark, Brittany Cline, Carissa Daniels, Courtney Daniels, Ecem Gonul, Brianna Geddings, Aimee Hanson, John Hanson, Madison Herrig, Rebekah Hill, Lianna Klinger, Julie Kohl, Stuart McDaniel, Katherine "Kai" Mowery, Samantha Odum, Allie Packard, Katie Pearson.
Performance is set for 7 p.m. Friday, April 4. Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under. There are no reserved seats; doors open at 6:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit