Youth production set for April 4
River City Community Players announces its first Youth Production for 2008.
"Fable-icious" is a dramatized collection of Aesop's famous fables, acted by middle school age children, wearing animal masks and demonstrating some very human characteristics that we might rather not notice! The vignettes are strung together with songs and dancing, and the show will be delightful for kids of all ages.
The directors are Donna Elmer, Penny Paradies, Nancy Martin, and Gina Hanson, with assistance from Cathy Daniels.
The performers are: Alex Agar, Rachel Asbury,Andrea Brown, Kirstin Calvetti, Kylah Clark, Brittany Cline, Carissa Daniels, Courtney Daniels, Ecem Gonul, Brianna Geddings, Aimee Hanson, John Hanson, Madison Herrig, Rebekah Hill, Lianna Klinger, Julie Kohl, Stuart McDaniel, Katherine "Kai" Mowery, Samantha Odum, Allie Packard, Katie Pearson.
Performance is set for 7 p.m. Friday, April 4. Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under. There are no reserved seats; doors open at 6:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Kansas governor signs bill clarifying new property tax law
- Kansas officials riled by EPA's changes to power plant rule