Edwardsville Kiwanis hears from banker
Sam Summers, Union Bank, was the featured speaker at the regular meeting of the Edwardsville Kiwanis Club last week at Sister's Restaurant. He discussed banking regulations and compliance rules.
Thursday, May 1, will be a busy day for Kiwanians. They will honor their scholarship winners at the regular meeting. Afterward, Kiwanis volunteers will go to Kansas City, Kan., and help the United Way move material to Reardon Hall for the RSVP banquet.
More like this story
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Linwood teens injured in K-32 car accident
- Topeka woman killed when bicycle hit by truck
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'