Council on Aging hosts indoor picnic
The Leavenworth County Council on Aging is hosting its annual Senior Citizens Indoor Picnic Celebration from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, May, 16, at Riverfront Community Center gym, 123 S. Esplanade, Leavenworth.The cost is $5, which includes a taco salad lunch, live entertainment, bingo, door prizes and a "Price is Almost Right" game. For more information, call the Council at (913) 684-0777.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests