Basehor-Linwood school board agenda
Monday, May 12, 7 p.m.
¢ Call to order, approve agenda.
¢ Approve minutes, bills and payroll and treasurer's report.
¢ Recognize retiring staff.
¢ YouthFriends, Care Cats and E-Mentors report.
¢ Crisis Plan report.
¢ Certified Staffing report.
¢ Budget Projections for 2008-2009.
¢ School Resource Officer.
¢ Kansas Association of School Boards Spring Regional meeting.
¢ Construction report.
¢ Superintendent's report.
¢ Renew transportation contract.
¢ Consider soccer bleacher bids.
¢ Approve capital outlay expenditures.
¢ Approve contract for Linwood Elementary School construction project.
¢ Approve contract for Glenwood Ridge Elementary School project.
¢ Discuss matter pertaining to non-elected personnel and negotiations.
¢ Approve resignations, retirements and appointments.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests