Work to close 147th St.
Weather permitting on Monday, May 12, 147th Street in Lansing will be closed between Cottonwood Drive and Prairie Crossing for routine repairs. The work should be completed by Wednesday, May 14.
Motorists are advised to use 4-H Road, Main Street (K-7) and McIntyre Road as an alternate route.
For more information, contact John Young at 913-727-2400 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Rough weather hits southwest Kansas, at least 1 tornado
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements