City to observe National Tourism Week
To celebrate National Tourism Week May 10-18 and National Preservation Month, the city of Lansing's Department of Economic Development and Convention and Visitors Bureau has created two traveling exhibits.
"School Days" is a collage of vintage Lansing school photographs that is on display in the City Hall lobby. "Mount Muncie Cemetery" explores the history of one of the oldest cemeteries in Kansas and is on display at the Lansing Activity Center.
For more information, please call (913) 727-5488 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- LCHS hires firm to design future shelter
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event