Willie Wilson T-Bones Classic Golf Tourney
Openings remain for teams of three at the third annual Willie Wilson T-Bones Classic Golf Tournament at 10 a.m. on June 2 at Dub's Dread Golf Course.
With the four-person scramble format, a celebrity Major League Baseball player will be teamed with each group of three that registers. Proceeds for the tournament will benefit the Children's Miracle Network of Kansas City.
In addition to playing with a former major leaguer, participants will be guests at a Draw Party to be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday, June 1, in the Dub's Dread Clubhouse.
In addition to Wilson, the celebrity field includes former Kansas City Royals Amos Otis, Frank White, Fred Patek, Kevin Seitzer, Jim Eisenrich, along with Hall of Famer Ferguson Jenkins, World Series hero Joe Carter and Hall of Fame nominee Lee Smith.
Teams of three are being sold for $1,500 or $500 per player and persons may register by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-7willie (1-877-694-5543). Further information is available at www.tbonesbaseball.com or www.williewilsonbaseball.com
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Remember When for Aug. 27, 2015
- Summer may be half over, but there are still events to be enjoyed