Dinner and live music set for Friday
The Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars will host an all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs, beans and cornbread dinner from 5:30 to 8 p.m., Friday, at the Bob Wiley Memorial VFW Hall, 2806 N. 155th St. The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for children. No cover will be charged to enjoy the country and gospel songs of White Horse Jubilee.
More like this story
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Wine and shine: Leadership class celebrating 25 years tonight at Holy-Field
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books