Dinner and live music set for Friday
The Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars will host an all you can eat spaghetti and meatballs, beans and cornbread dinner from 5:30 to 8 p.m., Friday, at the Bob Wiley Memorial VFW Hall, 2806 N. 155th St. The cost is $7 for adults and $3 for children. No cover will be charged to enjoy the country and gospel songs of White Horse Jubilee.
More like this story
- Retirement celebration set for USD 458 bus coordinator
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Remember When for April 23, 2015