Lansing Click It or Ticket campaign under way
The city of Lansing's Police Department began its Click-It or Ticket Memorial Day Campaign this week by rewarding motorists and their passengers who buckled up.
Officers checked vehicles for seatbelt and car seat usage on Monday, May 19, at the Lansing Middle School. If occupants of a vehicle were observed correctly using their seatbelts and/or car seats, they received coupons donated by local restaurants for free or discounted items.
If you have any questions about the event or the Click-It or Ticket Campaign in Lansing, contact Capt. Ben Ontiveros at 727-3000.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit