KTA leader to participate in online chat
Lawrence The head of the Kansas Turnpike Authority will participate in an online chat next week on the Lawrence Journal-World's Web site.
KTA chief executive Michael Johnston will take questions about the Lawrence turnpike plaza renovations and plans to build new turnpike bridges over the Kansas River and what it will mean to motorists traveling Interstate 70 through this area. You can also ask other questions having to do with the turnpike.
Johnston will be online at 10 a.m. Tuesday at ljworld.com/chats/2008/jun/03/michael_johnston/. Questions can be submitted online anytime before the chat.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower