Basehor City Council work session agenda
6 p.m. Nov. 13
6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13
Basehor City Hall
• Consider options for funding the U.S. 24-40/150th Intersection and Wolfcreek Parkway projects.
• Discuss issues surrounding annexation of Cedar Lake Estates subdivision and work completed by city engineer.
• Review proposed changes to the subdivision regulations and sign code.
• Review future industrial site options.
• Discuss proposed 2009 wage plan
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Face to Face: Moon Marble's Ben Breslow
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event