Fall musical to take stage at BLHS
The Basehor-Linwood High School fall musical, “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” will be next week at the school.
Shows will be at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14 and Saturday, Nov. 15, with a 2 p.m. matinee on Sunday, Nov. 16.
Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at the high school office.Tickets are $5 for adults and $4 for students/children.
More like this story
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition