New-father classes offered
The Basehor-Linwood, Bonner Springs, Piper and Tonganoxie Parents as Teachers programs are sponsoring a free class for new fathers 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, Nov. 8.
The class will teach basics such as bathing, burping, diapering, feeding, calming a fussy baby and more.
The program was designed to address the needs and apprehensions of beginning fathers (although moms are welcome to attend and can benefit from the information). For more information and to register, call Craig at (913) 288-4121, or Theresa at (913) 621-2016, ext. 1208. The workshop is sponsored by local Parents as Teachers programs.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure