Basehor VFW offers Thanksgiving dinner
Basehor’s Veterans of Foreign Wars is making plans for its annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
The free dinner for seniors, age 60 and older, will be from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, at the Bob Wiley Memorial VFW Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St.
The VFW will serve turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetable, pies, coffee and tea.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown