Basehor VFW offers Thanksgiving dinner
Basehor’s Veterans of Foreign Wars is making plans for its annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
The free dinner for seniors, age 60 and older, will be from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, at the Bob Wiley Memorial VFW Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St.
The VFW will serve turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetable, pies, coffee and tea.
More like this story
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Bonner police investigate aggravated robbery