Seniors to eat free
Basehor’s Veterans of Foreign Wars is making plans for its annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
The free dinner for seniors, age 60 and older, will be from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 21, at the Bob Wiley Memorial VFW Post 11499, 2806 N. 155th St.
The VFW will serve turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetable, pies, coffee and tea.
For more information, contact Fred Box, post commander, at (913) 208-5273.
More like this story
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board