Nonprofit seeks help
Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services looking for help in providing relief to struggling residents. The organization seeks donations of time, talent, money, food or clothes. Checks may be sent to BLAS, P.O. Box 314, Basehor, KS 66007.
For more information, call Debbie Dearinger at (913) 724-2077.
More like this story
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Constant campaigning creating apathetic voters
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Mott would be Kansas' first transgender House member