Nonprofit seeks help
Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services looking for help in providing relief to struggling residents. The organization seeks donations of time, talent, money, food or clothes. Checks may be sent to BLAS, P.O. Box 314, Basehor, KS 66007.
For more information, call Debbie Dearinger at (913) 724-2077.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits