On the agenda: Baeshor Planning Commission
7 p.m. Dec. 2, Basehor City Hall
• Call to Order
• Roll Call
• Approval of minutes of the Nov. 4, 2008 Planning Commission meeting.
• Consider zoning regulations (continued from Nov. 4, 2008, after being returned to the Planning Commission by the City Council).
• Public hearing (continued from Nov. 4, 2008) – Consideration of proposed sign regulations.
• Public hearing (continued from Nov. 4, 2008) – Consideration of proposed subdivision regulations.
• 2009 Planning application and review schedule.
Reports from special committees
Notices and communications
• Please note that a work session will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Room. Subject: trail plan.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties