On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Dec. 1, Basehor City Hall
Work session — 6 p.m.
• Discussion of agenda items
Regular meeting — 7 p.m.
• Roll Call by Mayor Chris Garcia and Pledge of Allegiance
• Consent Agenda (Consent agenda items will be acted upon by one motion unless a council member requests an item be removed for discussion and separate action.)
• Approve minutes from Nov. 17 work session and regular meeting; approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments; approve investment recommendations; approve calendar of events
• Call to public
Scheduled discussion items
• Payment processing for wastewater treatment plant and other similar projects.
• Consider agreements and applications required for Wolf Creek Junction and Benchmark Management as part of the work for Wolf Creek Parkway and 150th Intersection project, including setting a public hearing to amend the Transportation Development District agreement.
• Consider memorandum of agreement with USD 458 concerning a temporary construction road.
• Consider a resolution setting a public hearing date for the proposed annexation of the Cedar Lake Estates subdivision.
• Consider resolution requiring repair or demolition of the structure at 2805 N. 155th.
• Consider renewal of cereal malt beverage license for Casey’s General Stores.
• Consider renewal of retail liquor license for Shortey’s Liquor (Kathy and Jim Breuer)
• Consider renewal of drinking establishment license for Kelley’s Bar and Grill (D and B Associates).
• Consider ordinance setting guidelines for utility easements.
• Consider reimbursement payment to Leavenworth County for northbound turn lane at 158th Street and Highway 24-40, project completed in 2004.
• Set budget hearing date for amendment of the Cedar Lakes maintenance fund.
• Consider employee wage and COLA increase for 2009.
• City administrator report
• Mayor’s report
• Council member reports
• Executive session
Basehor City Council reserves the right to amend the agenda following its publication in the Basehor Sentinel newspaper. Residents are encouraged to attend all public meetings. Updates to the agenda may be viewed online at cityofbasehor.org.