BSHS sophomore receives medal
Bonner Springs High School sophomore Tyler McMahon received his Royal Ranger Gold Medal of Achievement award in a ceremony Sunday at Victory Assembly of God Church. The award required Tyler to complete a number of Bible-based merits similar to Boy Scout merits, in addition to physical-health, community-service and academic merits. The ceremony included the reading of a letter by President George W. Bush and a proclamation by Bonner Springs Mayor Clausie Smith.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- 2 USD 204 board members would be unable to serve under proposed law
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools