BSHS sophomore receives medal
Bonner Springs High School sophomore Tyler McMahon received his Royal Ranger Gold Medal of Achievement award in a ceremony Sunday at Victory Assembly of God Church. The award required Tyler to complete a number of Bible-based merits similar to Boy Scout merits, in addition to physical-health, community-service and academic merits. The ceremony included the reading of a letter by President George W. Bush and a proclamation by Bonner Springs Mayor Clausie Smith.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings