Seaman hands Bonner Springs soccer loss on the road
The Bonner Springs High School soccer team finished its three-game road trip in disappointing fashion at Topeka Seaman on Tuesday night by losing a hard-fought game to the Vikings, 3-2.
Alex Soto and Conner Harrington had goals for the Braves in the losing effort.
Bonner will start ramping up its charge for the Class 5-1A regional tournament at the end of the month by having four out of its next five games at home. The first of those games takes place at 6 p.m. Tuesday night when they play host to rival Basehor-Linwood. On Thursday, Oct. 9, they will play host to traditional Kaw Valley League power Mill Valley.
The Braves’ junior varsity squad managed a 1-1 tie against Seaman before the varsity match Tuesday. Junior forward Jose Lopez scored the lone goal for BSHS.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender