Health department to offer flu shot clinic
Flu season is here and the Leavenworth County Health Department will be offering a flu shot clinic from 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 14, at Basehor-Linwood High School, 2108 N. 155th St., Basehor, while supplies last.
The cost is $20 for the influenza vaccine and $35 for the pneumonia vaccine. Payments can be made by cash, check or Medicare Part B.
Children ages 3 and under will require a doctor’s note to receive a vaccine.
More like this story
- Property taxes on the rise around Kansas
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board