Steering committee calls all cooks
The Basehor Dairy Days steering committee is collecting a variety of recipes for a Basehor “Taste of Tradition” cookbook.
Recipes can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at City Hall or First State Bank. Entries may also be mailed to P.O. Box 68, Basehor, KS. Electronic format is preferred.
Please include name, recipe name, list of ingredients, directions and short story about the recipe or cook. Recipes must be in by Oct. 15.
For more information, contact Melanie Morris at (913) 721-1778.
More like this story
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Voter ID laws focus of Kansas civil rights committee
- Kansas judge allows suit over citizenship rule to continue
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit