Steering committee calls all cooks
The Basehor Dairy Days steering committee is collecting a variety of recipes for a Basehor “Taste of Tradition” cookbook.
Recipes can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at City Hall or First State Bank. Entries may also be mailed to P.O. Box 68, Basehor, KS. Electronic format is preferred.
Please include name, recipe name, list of ingredients, directions and short story about the recipe or cook. Recipes must be in by Oct. 15.
For more information, contact Melanie Morris at (913) 721-1778.
More like this story
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits