The Leavenworth County Clerk’s Office is reminding voters of some key dates before the Nov. 4 general election.
• The last day to register to vote in this year’s election is Oct. 20.
• If your name has changed or if you have moved, you must re-register before the election.
• First-time voters must show identification during the registration process.
• A list of places to register can be found at leavenworthcounty.org or basehorinfo.com.
• Once a voter has registered, she will receive a voter registration certificate, which includes the voter’s polling place.
• Advanced voting will begin on Oct. 15, and will end at noon on Nov. 3.
• Advanced voting can be done at the County Clerk’s Office, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, in Leavenworth.
• Advanced voting can also be done by mail.
• Applications for advanced voting ballots can be picked up at the clerk’s office or can be downloaded from leavenworthcounty.org.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club