On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, Oct. 13, 6 p.m.
• Discuss proposed improvements to the 150th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40 intersection including financing options and land purchase agreements.
• Review KDOT Corridor funding agreements for the 150th Street and Wolf Creek Parkway projects.
Monday, Oct. 13, 7 p.m.
Lou Haney Board of Education Meeting Room
• Call to order, approve agenda.
• Approve minutes, bills and payroll and treasurer’s report.
Presentation and Discussion Items
• Full Day Kindergarten Report
• Leavenworth County Mitigation Plan
• Final Enrollment Report
• Auditor’s Report 2007-2008
• Temporary Construction Road
• BLMS Groundbreaking
• Youth Tobacco Survey
• Baseball and Softball Fencing
• BOE Policy Chapter K: Public Relations
• Rental of Farm Land
• Construction Report
• Superintendent’s Report
• BLHS Band Trip
• High School eligibility Policy
• Classified Evaluation Instrument
• Approve BOE Policy GBRGB: tutoring for Pay for 1st Reading
• Approve BOE Policy Changes in Chapters A-G for Final Reading
• Approve Resignations and Appointments
• Discussion of matters relating to nonelected personnel