Steering committee calls all cooks
The Basehor Dairy Days steering committee is collecting a variety of recipes for a Basehor “Taste of Tradition” cookbook.
Recipes can be e-mailed to email@example.com or dropped off at City Hall or First State Bank. Entries may also be mailed to P.O. Box 68, Basehor, KS. Electronic format is preferred.
Please include name, recipe name, list of ingredients, directions and short story about the recipe or cook. Recipes must be in by Oct. 15.
For more information, contact Melanie Morris at (913) 721-1778.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Report: Corn planting in Kansas reaches 14 percent
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets