Steering committee calls all cooks
The Basehor Dairy Days steering committee is collecting a variety of recipes for a Basehor “Taste of Tradition” cookbook.
Recipes can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at City Hall or First State Bank. Entries may also be mailed to P.O. Box 68, Basehor, KS. Electronic format is preferred.
Please include name, recipe name, list of ingredients, directions and short story about the recipe or cook. Recipes must be in by Oct. 15.
For more information, contact Melanie Morris at (913) 721-1778.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction