On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Work Session, 6 p.m.
• Discussion of agenda items
Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Roll call and Pledge of Allegiance
• Approve minutes, treasurer’s report, vendor payments, investment recommendations and calendar of events.
Call to Public
• Lois Fulkerson, Steven Rosenthal — street conditions on N. 155th Terrace.
• Public comment regarding agenda items
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Consider approval of an ordinance authorizing the establishment of a Kansas Department of Heath and Environment loan for the wastewater treatment plan expansion
• Consider agreement with the Kansas Department of Transportation and Benchmark Management to purchase right of way on 150th Street and U.S. Highway 24-40
• Consider approval of KDOT Corridor Management agreement to include an option to escrow funds for funding of 150th Street and 24-40 improvements
• Consider resolution ordering demolition of structure at 2805 N. 155th Street
• Consider renewal of an auditing contract with Lowenthal, Singleton, Webb and Wilson for 2008
City Administrator, Mayor and Council Member reports
• Acquisition of real estate — proposals for obtaining right-of-way and easements for the 150th Street improvement project
• Non-elected personnel