Basehor quilt guild to offer show
The Sunflower Quilter’s Guild will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with a quilt show from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18 at the Bob Wiley Memorial Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall, 2806 N. 155th St., Basehor.
The Basehor-based guild meets monthly to quilt together and share stories and quilting methods. They also set aside time each year to make baby quilts to donate to area hospitals.
For more information, contact guild president Carolyn Pantle at (913) 724-1638. Fliers will also be posted around town prior to the show
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood Middle School names new principal
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops