Leavenworth County in flash flood watch
Leavenworth County is in a flash flood watch until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22. Other Kansas counties in the watch are Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte.
More like this story
- House approves bill upping secretary of state's power
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties