Leavenworth County in flash flood watch
Leavenworth County is in a flash flood watch until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22. Other Kansas counties in the watch are Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- State testing bird flocks in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it