Online chats to be held Thursday with Flower, Moran
Online chats are slated for Thursday, Oct. 23 with candidates John Flower and Timothy Moran.
Flower, a Republican, is running in the Leavenworth County Commission District 3 race.
Moran, a Democrat, is running in the Kansas House of Representatives District 42 race.
Flower will chat at noon; Moran at 3 p.m.
Questions may be submitted ahead of time. Simply look for the online chats on our site and submit your questions. Questions also will be accepted during the chats.
In addition, check back to our site for more upcoming chats.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Annual Basehor Easter Egg Hunt announced
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament