District to break ground on school
Basehor Groundbreaking for the new Basehor-Linwood Middle School will be at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 28.
The ceremony will be at the future BLMS site at 158th Street and County Road 2. Those attending the event are asked to enter at the paved road approximately 1/8 mile south of Glenwood Ridge Elementary School on the west side of the road. Signs will be posted to direct traffic.
If weather conditions should prevent the ceremony from taking place on Tuesday, an announcement will be posted on the district Web site and a SchoolReach message will be sent to district families.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project