Chili dinner at Grinter Chapel set
Grinter Chapel United Methodist Women are sponsoring an all-you-can-eat chili and soup supper from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, at the church, 7819 Swartz Rd.
In addition to homemade chili and soup, there will be hot dogs, dessert and drinks.
Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for children 8 years old and younger.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Kansas officer's gesture brings homeless man to tears
- Police: Man shot out outside Kansas mall knew gunmen
- Wichita to award varsity letters to special needs students
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender