Holiday assistance application sought
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut, Leavenworth, will be taking applications for Christmas assistance at the following times:
From 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 3-7 and Nov. 10-14, plus from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Nov. 3 and 10.
After these dates, application for Christmas assistance can be made during regular assistance hours, from 1-3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Those applying will need to bring a picture identification, proof of income for all household members such a check stub, SRS printout, unemployment statement or Social Security letter, Social Security cards for all family members or your 2007 income tax form and proof of residency
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Basehor-area Legislator seeks Common Core comments