On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, Nov. 3
Basehor City Hall
Work session — 6 p.m.
• Discussion of agenda items
Regular meeting — 7 p.m.
• Consent Agenda: Minutes from Oct. 20, treasurer’s report & vendor payments, investment recommendations and calendar of events.
• Call to public
• Consider options for funding the U.S. 24-40/150th intersection and Wolfcreek Parkway projects.
• Consider expenditure for a temporary construction road to the wastewater treatment plant.
• Consider approval of replacement primary server for City Hall.
• Consideration of fee for payments in lieu of construction as a means of dealing with subdivisions without completed sidewalks (planning).
• Consider entering into agreement with Kansas Employees Public Retirement System (KPERS) for non-police qualified employees.
• Consider a resolution designating a representative to serve on a hazard mitigation planning committee in Leavenworth County as requested by Leavenworth County Emergency Management, Chuck Magaha.
• Consider approval of a liquor license for Pastimes Bar & Grill, projected opening at 15510 State Avenue on Nov. 4.
• Consider Change Order 1 for the 2008 Street Maintenance project.