Winery continues “Picking Sundays”
"Picking Sundays," Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery's annual grape harvest, are tentatively set for Sept. 7, 14, 21 and 28. Each Sunday is spent picking and crushing a different grape. Stick around for a lunch buffet and a demonstration in the wine cellar. Reservations are required by calling (913) 724-9463.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Basehor-Linwood Middle School names new principal
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night