Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo postponed
The Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo has been postponed because of impending inclement weather.
The annual event was scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, but the expected rainy weather on Saturday has forced organizers to postpone it.
According to Brad Eccles with Tonganoxie Recreation Commission, a new date has not been set.
More like this story
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea
- Retiring nurse last original employee of Bonner nursing facility
- Kansas House passes budget requiring higher taxes to balance
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit