Leavenworth County included in tornado, flood watches
Wyandotte, Johnson counties also in tornado watches
The national weather service has issued a tornado watch effective until 10 p.m. for Leavenworth County, as well a flood watch for the county through Sunday evening.
Other Kansas counties in the tornado watch are Wyandotte, Johnson, Linn and Miami.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits