Lions to serve breakfast April 18
The Lansing Lions are gearing up for an all-you-can- eat pancake-and-sausage breakfast.
The event will be at the Community Center on Saturday morning, April 18, rain or shine, with doors opening promptly at 8 a.m. Chris Cakes is catering the event, which will include all the pancakes and sausage you can eat for $6; breakfast will also feature orange juice, coffee and tea.
This fundraising event will run until 11 a.m.
Proceeds will be used in the community by the Lansing Lions to support their many charitable activities, which include blindness prevention efforts, scholarships for Lansing graduates and several free community events throughout the year such as the recent Easter Egg Hunt.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it