On the agenda: Basehor City Council
• Approve minutes of March 2 regular meeting, March 9 work session, March 16 regular meeting
• Approve Treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Proclamation recognizing Basehor-Linwood High School Boys Basketball teams for winning Class 4A Champions
• Proclamation recognizing Basehor-Linwood High School Girls Power Lifting Team for winning the State Championship.
• Proclamation recognizing Basehor-Linwood High School Boys Power Lifting Team for taking second place in the State Championship.
• National Library Week Proclamation, April 12 – 17, 2009
• National Volunteer Week Proclamation, April 25 – May 2, 2009
• Resolution pledging support, endorsement, and cooperation for the 2009-2010 PRIDE program.
• Arbor Day Proclamation, April 24
• Tree Board appointments
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Bob Topping, President of Kansas Sampler Steering Committee — Update regarding the Leavenworth County Kansas Sampler Festival 2010 and 2011
• Presentation by Kim Bomberger, Kansas State Forester, on Tree City USA program.
• Curb repair 154th and Poplar, street resurfacing for Pin Oak Subdivision, requested by Twila A. Heinen
• Consider approval of pay application #5 from CAS Construction for the Wastewater Treatment plant expansion in the amount of $590,887.57.
• Consider approval of change order #2 for the WWTP expansion.
• Consider award of bids on the Wolf Creek Parkway street construction project.
• Consider approval to solicit bids for 150th Street Project, Craig Road north to Parallel.
• Ordinance for creation of Tree Board.
• Sewer rate increase proposal.
• Consider proposal for seal coating City Hall parking lot and restriping
• Purchase of four lift station communication dialers
• Resolution on foundations, measure to deal with abandoned or uncompleted residential foundations, one resolution for each foundation
• Consider authorizing staff to start collection process for delinquent utility and miscellaneous accounts.
• Consideration to approve replacement of police in-car VHS camera system with digital system.
City Administrator report
Council Member reports
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament