Bonner Springs wine bar starts wine classes
Bottle12, 111 Oak St., Suite C, is now offering wine classes from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. each Thursday.
The classes are designed to teach participants about wine in the relaxed setting of Bottle12. Every Thursday the bar will feature a different grape variety or wine region.
Visitors will learn expectations, how to make good purchasing decisions and which foods to serve with each week's featured wines.
The $20 class fee includes one hour of instruction and a flight consisting of three hand-selected wines. Every class is designed to stand alone, so patrons can every week or pick the areas they are most interested in. Space is limited, so reservations are recommended.
Call (913) 667-8212 for more information.
April 2: Wine 101 Red Wine
April 9: Cabernet Sauvignon
April 16: Australia
April 23: Chardonnay
April 30: Washington State
May 7: Zinfandel
May 14: Riesling
May 21: Argentina
May 28: Wine 101 White Wine
More like this story
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Changes afoot for 4 Bonner businesses
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- Basehor's 2016 budget calls for property tax increase
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements