BLHS senior Schaake selected to All-Star game
Basehor-Linwood High School senior Chandler Schaake has been selected to play in the 13th Annual Hy-Vee/Pepsi High School All-Star Challenge.
Schaake was chosen to play for the Kansas All-Stars after leading BLHS to a 22-4 record and the Class 4A state championship.
The Kansas All-Stars’ roster also includes Lansing’s Cody Rush.
The game will take place at 4 p.m. Saturday at Avila University. The girls’ game will take place at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
Cost of admission is $5 for students and $7 for adults.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Face to Face: Basehor pastor Amy Lippoldt