BLHS senior Schaake selected to All-Star game
Basehor-Linwood High School senior Chandler Schaake has been selected to play in the 13th Annual Hy-Vee/Pepsi High School All-Star Challenge.
Schaake was chosen to play for the Kansas All-Stars after leading BLHS to a 22-4 record and the Class 4A state championship.
The Kansas All-Stars’ roster also includes Lansing’s Cody Rush.
The game will take place at 4 p.m. Saturday at Avila University. The girls’ game will take place at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
Cost of admission is $5 for students and $7 for adults.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood's Bergstrom to compete in All-Star Challenge Friday
- Colin Murphy makes appearance in all-star game as college choice nears
- BLHS’s McBride recognized as area’s top hoops coach
- Murphys, Tush named BLHS' top athletes of 2012
- Murphy twins commit to play basketball at Emporia State University