Jennings to continue softball career
Basehor-Linwood senior Tiffany Jennings recently signed a letter of intent to continue her softball career at Kansas City Kansas Community College. Pictured at the signing ceremony are, from left, front row: Kathy Jennings, mother; Tiffany Jennings; Pete Jennings, father; and, back row: BLHS strength coach Ross Schwisow; BLHS softball coach Susan Mayberry and assistant coach Jeff Venema. Jennings will join a handful of local athletes on the roster at KCKCC, including 2008 Basehor-Linwood High School graduates Codi Schierbaum and Jordanne Leiker, as well as former Bonner Springs High School standout Chelsea Crouch. Former Piper players Katie Rhoades and Kayla Nead also are on the roster at KCKCC.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets