Relay for Life seeks cancer survivors for celebration
Relay for Life of Kaw Valley is extending an invitation to cancer survivors and their guests to a celebration reception.
At 6 p.m. June 12, the Relay for Life of Kaw Valley is playing host to the seventh annual Cancer Survivor’s Rally in the Bonner Springs High School cafeteria. The event is free to cancer survivors and a guest. Attendees will enjoy a catered meal, raffle prizes, signing of the survivor’s banner and goodie bags for all cancer survivors.
For more information or to make a reservation, call Linda Long at (913) 441-1280 or visit relayforlife.org/kawvalleyks.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Basehor church dedicates new cemetery
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance