Match Point Tennis Camp
Lansing High tennis coach Rachel Elkins will conduct four youth sessions of the Match Point Tennis Camp in June.
Camp dates and registration information forms are posted to the Lansing Community Tennis Association's Web site, www.lansingcta.org. Registration deadline is May 15.
Two of the sessions are QuickStart Tennis, which is an exciting new play format designed to bring young kids into the game by utilizing specialized equipment, shorter court dimensions and modified scoring tailored to age and size.
For more information, contact Elkins at 727-1465.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty