RB Sports Lansing Basketball Camp
Lansing High boys basketball coach Rod Briggs will conduct the RB Sports Lansing Basketball Camp from June 8-11 at the LHS gymnasium.
Briggs and his staff will conduct the camp, and will be assisted by current and former LHS boys and girls basketball players.
The emphasis of the camp will be teaching fundamentals of basketball.
Cost is $50 per participant.
The session for first- and second-grade boys and girls (entering the 2009-2010 school year) will take place from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
The session for third- and fourth-grade boys and girls will take place from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m.
The session for fifth- and sixth-grade boys will take place from 2:45 to 4:30 p.m.
For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education